Monday, November 26, 2007

More Updates, and the end...

  1. I am quite close to finish working on a personal project. The feeling now is not apprehension, but rather curiosity as to how it goes.
  2. My instructor was not impressed today when he saw the marks on my fingers. "How much have you been playing?" I didn't answer him. He knows.
  3. This is the last post on this blog. I have written enough here. Thanks for reading about the depressive and immodest side of mine and supporting me all along, friends. I try to counsel my friends in person, but writing a blog to do that for myself (mainly out of desperation, when friends failed) helped in some ways, and also didn't. Over the past few months, I grew up in ways I could not have imagined. This blog only sees what I want it to see (mainly gripes about the world). I realized that I grew up, but this blog did not.
  4. So the blog has to be dropped. Along with many other things I have just been carrying around because I did not have the courage to drop them off. Today, I did that.

Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.